Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today is my birthday

Today is my birthday; a new day has come
‘tis better for me than it will be for some
To those who are suffering, know I wish you peace
May the light of morning bring needed release

From dawn until evening, I pray you will findA ne’er ending path of sweet memories in mind
This may be my hour and my time to shine
Yet, on this, m
y birthday, know your heart is mine.
Today is my birthday and this is my prayer
I wish mounds of love to my friends everywhere
For you have stood by me, through thick and through thin
And I know you would do the same, yet again
I wish you blue skies filled with sunshine galore
And pray that warm tidings are near to your door
I may now be older, but I feel so blessed
To ha
ve you, my friends, for indeed, you’re the best.